Episkopi Primary School is currently celebrating Ofsted success with an outstanding judgement across all areas.
Highlights from the report said:
- Pupils make outstanding progress during their time in the school as a result of the high-quality teaching they receive. The longer they stay the more progress they make.
- Teachers have high expectations that all pupils will achieve their potential and realise this expectation by giving them challenging work to do.
- There is no sense of complacency in this school. Leaders and managers, including members of the school governance committee, continually strive for excellence.
- The headteacher sets high expectations of staff and pupils alike. The sense of teamwork and pride in the school is strong from adults, pupils and their parents.
- Pupils are highly motivated by the rich, engaging learning experiences that capture their interests.
You can read the full Ofsted report here: http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/132419.pdf